- Shipping Information
- Returns Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Payment Processing
- About Dungeon Armory
We ship internationally.
Our apparel takes 2-7 days to be processed and printed. Shipping time varies depending on your location.
Products are shipped from either California or North Carolina. For Europe based buyers, shirts will be shipped from Latvia.
If your package is sent back to our factory because it couldn't be delivered to your address, the cost of reshipping will be covered by the customer.
If you are using your PayPal account, make sure your account's shipping address is correct before making any purchase.
Shipping rates vary according to size, weight, quantity and destination. Shipping cost is calculated when you checkout. If you are looking for specific shipping rates, try adding a product to your cart and compare shipping options.
If you receive a product that is damaged or receive the wrong item, we will be happy to replace it. Please contact us within a week of receiving the product. Returns will not be entertained if the reason for return is simply the customer no longer wanting the original item purchased.
1. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you're unhappy with.
2. Wait for our response. We will provide instructions for processing the return.
You can request for cancellation or have your order modified within 3 hours of purchase.
We use Paypal as our payment processor. You do not need a Paypal account to purchase. On the payment popup, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option below the Paypal login button.
Customisations are free of charge, you just need to buy the item. We can provide custom listings for the following:
- Find an apparel brand that carries sizes up to 6XL
- Have the design or the apparel in different color
- Tweak a design to make it more “special” and tailor fitted to you - add name, year, greetings, etc.
- Create a whole new design for you, let us know what you are thinking!
- We are unable to provide you with the high resolution images. This helps us protect our designs from being used by others.
What is Dungeon Armory?
Dungeon Armory is born out of the love for all things RPG - both tabletop and video games. In this site you will find unique RPG apparel and mugs, heavily inspired by community memes and your suggestions!
I'm Kevin, a user experience designer crafting apps and the founder of Dungeon Armory. I've been designing shirts on the side for almost a year now and would like to transition into a full-time design entrepreneur someday. Dungeon Armory, aside from being a fun project, is a step towards that goal.
Know that by purchasing you are helping me build my dreams! If you have a suggestion or would like to have something customised, let me know at email@example.com!